Monday, July 6, 2015

4th Of July in Ghana

Well I love you guys!! know that I do love you so so much! I'm emailing during physical activity time because I don't want to have to wait another week but I'd rather just right one letter cause my time is few. But I'm ready to get out of here and get to the field. This place sucks.... Literally is spirit prison. it’s the same thing every day and never changes... I want a change. new people, agency, my own food, experiences. real teaching.... I literally sit at a desk for 12 hours a day and learn.... it gets old and the food like sauce has hair for (om the chicken in the sauce so the rice always has little hairs but I’m learning very much!!

The MTC Mission President and his wife invite the 5 of us Americans into their condo on the 4th during the night to have chocolate ice cream and hot fudge with cookies... honestly was heaven!! very nice to relax... their condo is like a small one room home also would be like a poor house in St.George but to me it’s really nice and air conditioned!! the chocolate is some of the best and all natural so you can only imagine! my fourth of July was nice and the only thing about this place is you never see any stars and I haven’t seen the moon yet... people here are getting malaria here left and right but I feel healthy and strong from all the vitamins and doxy! It helps with skin too! I'm getting used to the humidity and everything but ready to go! I’m ready to teach and have real investigators not a bunch of teachers... the spirit is always so strong though!!

I’m doing better and remembering my purpose!! Take care stay close to the lord, smile and love each other!! Hug each other goodnight every night and have family prayer!! Love you guy’s lots! Know if you hand my email out I’m probably not going to write to them ... time is short!!

Love You Lots,
 Elder Hill, your son, your brother, your friend


No comments:

Post a Comment