Monday, January 18, 2016

The Spirit directs, leads, teaches, and guides …. If we Let it.

This week was the most I have noticed and felt the spirit so often in my life.

It all starts with taking all the small rules and commandments and to just start following them and having that exact obedience.... as you do that the blessings come and progress shows... I feel impressed to share a few experiences I had this week where the spirit was so clear, there is no doubt. 
Earlier this last week we met with a man named Emmanuel who had stopped us asking us about god.... He is Methodist... If you know anything about their beliefs, they believe Jesus was just a prophet but is the son of god. but thinks if Adam was created by god’s hands and so was Jesus.... how are they different? that Jesus, god, and holy spirit are one. SO it makes it a little rough. not. The scriptures are all teaching about Jesus Christ... Long story short as we showed him scripture taught him... it wasn't enough... no matter the scripture he won’t believe. with his first concern on Jesus Christ I turned to John 5:21-24....He just went silent. IF he doesn't honor the son for the reason he came here. Then he doesn't truly believe in god... He just kind of went silent. as we both testified of Jesus Christ then there was a long pause of silence... he didn't know what to say and as I testified of Jesus Christ and that he is more than just a prophet, a pastor, a teacher, a king, Bu that he is our savior .... I can’t deny That I know he lives... In that very moment I felt not only me testify to him but the spirit testified to me that what I was saying was true. and I know he felt the same thing.... Our savior lives. He is the Christ and anointed one. He did atone for you and me ... If we can’t Honor what he did for us... we don't honor the father ...

Right after this lesson we met with the Pentecostal pastor that is like a prophet....
His name is brother Eric and he believes all the churches that teach of Christ are all Jesus church.... He has scripture to back up his point somehow... but we proved to him and he said it himself that Jesus only established one church not 2 or 3 or 10 but one church. HE knows he isn't a prophet because he didn't even know the authority he was given to be prophet but knows what he is doing is wrong! but sitting in the lesson he still believes the same old things and can’t let go of his money and pride.... We had to drop him and find someone who is waiting for the gospel and won’t take it for granted... As we left Eric's house I felt sorrow .... I felt that sorrow that we hear many people have in the scriptures... Godly sorrow. probably not to that extent.... but I felt it. My heart ached as we walked away and me thinking I'm strong... no turns out I'm soft... As I felt tears coming because at this very moment I felt I truly do love these people.... Eric know the truth but can’t let go of all those worldly things.... He was so close to taking the most important step in his life {baptism for the remission of sins} ...... Walking away my heart felt as if I was just dumped by a girlfriend that was with me for 6 years... It hurt... and I could feel I do love that guy and all these people... I saw exactly why I was here in that moment... As we walked I said a prayer ... Not even seconds after... walking down this alley the clouds up above was covering the sun and the sun started to peak... (I took a picture) At that moment... I felt comfort and joy and could just feel my heavenly father saying..." You have done well my son".... I know he heard me and that he will take care of Eric ... it’s just not his time.

I had an amazing week and many other experiences just like these 2 I shared. As we testify of what we know and we are always example... people will notice you.... Most of all your heavenly father will notice you. it’s not always about the fame, the title, the glory, the money, and etc... but what matters most is that your father and heaven knows.... Always do what you know to be right and he will bless us as we do what he says.... HE has given us the promise that he will bless us but when we do not what he says ......in his words " we have no promise"... 
This is Jesus Christ church... he is aware of us all and is waiting for You!!! he is waiting for you to turn to him and watch and wait and see what he does... see if he answers. test him... but you never know until you try. If we have faith, he will be there... 
Love you all and praying for you!! Thanks for all the support!! love you guys!!!!!!
Keep moving forward and smile


No comments:

Post a Comment